Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Here i am so clueless about technology and stuff like that, however though i am glad i have my own personal computer savvy with me. I ask my partner about disk defragmenter? And he explains it to me very well. Now i learned it's for the hard drive, files pictures, files system, everything about files. So anyway, when you keep using your files they eventually fragmented them into pieces. So by using the disk defragmenter, it will help you gather your files again easily. That's it, am glad i know lil bit some pieces of this kind of stuff!

0 comments: