Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!





This was a hit to all my friends and families during the celebration of my niece high school graduation party back months ago! I was so excited to make this cake, with the helped of my sister in-law preparing the best chocolate cake we ever had. It is a family homemade recipe that we have over the years and just use it for special occasion only, lol. 

The delicious Oreo icing is the highlight of the cake, that's what make extra special and everyone just loved it! The Celebrant my niece love the color combination of black and white, so Oreo theme is the best one to incorporate. From cake to the icing you can really tastes the heavenly delicious goodness! Well who doesn't enjoy anything with Oreo? well am up to it, lets make more! lol. It was my pleasure to bake this cake for her. Wink!

0 comments: