Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!



My Housemates favorite pasta is of course the SPAGHETTI! They could devour it in a heart beat. Well, days ago I made some Filipino style spaghetti with a twist of flavors. I always stock sauces in my pantry including Filipino stuff and the pinoy style spaghetti sauce to say the list. So, I used it as the main sauce for the pasta, the flavor is different from the typical American sauces which savory because this one is in the sweet side. Anyway, what I did was I marry the sweet and savory sauces together more sweet though 70/30 something like that. Well, It came out so good, I used a lean ground pork and I sprinkled some mix shredded cheeses then i added some spinach for greens, haha. All i can say is that, my kids enjoyed every bit of it. So I think, it was a successful dish!

0 comments: