Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!



I've been so busy with my offline job recently at the restaurant. However, in some point I make sure to do not miss my cooking and baking hobby. I did several cakes lately from anniversary cakes to graduation cakes and as well some orders from my local customers here and there.

Anyway, its timely my niece graduated this year to going high school. Planned of throwing her a party yet it's like a small celebration just strictly families, plus the surprised cake I made. Well, her mom mentioned about how much she loves horses and been collecting them ever since. So, I thought of the idea of making her a graduation cake with a horse theme in it would be lovely.

Yours truly made this beautiful cake all day and I was enjoying every bit of it, had a great time decorating it with all the over the top details and stuff, haha! Everyone love it and most specially the celebrant! Woohoo!

0 comments: