Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Another great opportunity knocked on my door the other day! My daughter loves chips period and so my husband, that's why when i saw the Beanfields cripylicious Chips go viral i said to my self i have to try them! For sure my family will enjoy every bit of chips. And so i am right! The first time my daughter got a piece of bite she keep saying "mmmm, yummy chip, and so on so fort she can't get enough of the bag". And i truly believed her because she's chips addict, haha. The good side is they are healthy, made with beans and rice, gluten free and less fat! How cool is that? Indeed great for snacking, will makes your snacks even enjoyable knowing they are healthier than ever!

For my self alone I like the pico de gallo flavored and sea salt is always my favorites. They have 5 different flavors to choose from and they all tasty and so cripylicious! My in-laws when i gave them some they also said twas dang good! 

Here are the nutritional facts about Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips:  

  • Complete Protein: 4 grams in every serving, as much as a 4 oz. glass of milk.
  • Fiber: 4 grams in every serving, the same as a ½ cup serving of raisin bran. And you get both soluble and insoluble fiber, which aids digestion. The fiber also helps you feel fuller longer. 
  • Allergen Specific: Beanfields is free of every one of the FDA's eight most common ingredients that trigger food allergies. 
  • Complex Carbohydrates provide long lasting energy. 
  • Minerals our bodies need, including potassium and magnesium. 
  • Half the saturated fat and one third less sodium than most corn tortilla chips. 


12 comments:

Wow that is one healthy chips. It should be available here na

i didn't pitch this one..... I haven't tried this yet but i don't have plans on pitching it coz no one will eat lol. Even my simply 7 chips no one ate :( i'm busy pitching non-consumable products these days.

My kids love to eat beans and wonderf if they will like to eat the bean chips as well. I will try to pitch this one :-)

I like chips and so are my kids, but I try to give it to them in moderation. I love to try this one though :-)

Mine too i eat chips once in a while my kid doesn't eat much. i try to pitch this so another goodies in ph.

love this.. healthy chips.. the ones in Pinas are too salty :)

great review! I really love their chips...it tastes good and very healthy too!

cool. this looks healthy.. can be very good alternative for kiddos snacks. thanks for sharing :)

sounds so good, I want to have some please

We might like that specially hubby that likes chips...Will pitch them.

definitely ideal for kids snacking. Sure a delicious goodies for the entire family.

Wow kalami! My kids love chips too.. would be nice if I could let them taste this type of chips..