Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I remember my first encounter with beef jerky, gosh t’was a long time ago when a friend of my mother came home from abroad and gave us a handful. So I became a fan since then. My sister loves it too. Beef jerky was not a common grocery item back home before and it was only available in a particular store. So imagine my sis and I so excited for a single pack? LOL! What makes beef jerky an adorable snack? Aside from tasting so good, they’re healthy, fun and versatile. Since it’s a packed snack, you can take it anywhere and munch anytime you like to. But for someone like me who loves rice, I have to say it’s heavenly when paired with it, oh especially garlic rice.
 
~Perky Jerky Review~

By the way, my love for beef jerky I guess will even deepen for yours truly received a handful of it from a very friendly company named Perky Jerky. Their Turkey Perky Jerky, not just sounds good but so tasty as well! It has a sweetened taste with spices that’s so taste bud-friendly. Not to mention, the consistency of the meat screams nothing but freshness. I hate it when I write about food, it makes me feel so hungry and yes, craving! Well thanks so much for these free goodies, they will definitely perk up my day! I bet my sister will ask me to send some as soon as she reads this. Winks!


15 comments:

I haven't actually tried beef jerky yet. Don't know where to get it here in the Philippines. If you know one, or your sister does, I hope you can share with me so I can give it a taste :D Thanks!

That's great that you love beef jerky, I don't like it lol.

I love perky jerky :-) They taste way better than the ones you get at the local stores or some convenient stores.

Okay, so this looks interesting. I saw one post about this and didn't get to see what's inside..so this is what's in it..hehehee, I might like it. Too bad, Philippines doesn't seem to have this.

I haven't tried it when I was in the Philippines. I think I saw one at Duty Free and some dept stores (imported goods) in our city.

that looks yummy!

I want me some Perky Jerky again. WE devoured ours like in seconds. Hmmm it was so good! I am a jerky junkie so this was sure a treat! :)

Those are good source of protein...would love to go munch on them now...

Oh beef jerky is really good I tried already and all the jerky is all gone...

I have read a lot of reviews about this. I hope I can buy that here in the Philippines.

I have tried beef jerky..the peppery one and made me ask or more. Sad news is I can't have it as much as I want it.

lami au momi noh? makapalit man pud ta sa store aning kalakiha tungod sa kalami, heheheheheh

I love Beef Jerky too. Very expensive yet very delicious. I can't resist it.

i've tried their beef not the turkey though. i saved it for PI :D they sure were good

I've been seeing this from other blogs also and my curiosity of the taste is growing more.

My kids and I love beef jerky. We haven't tried Perky Jerky though. Hope one day, we will.