Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I stumbled upon a pretty cool website called bunny dj in charleston sc wherein it's possible to hire professional DJs for your social and special events. I'm never really a fan but I must say it requires true talent to be a disk jockey. My school in college before was near a radio station and would often pass by there along with my classmates who were super fans. So anyway, if there something like this service locally, I think it would be fun to actually have them around, playing cool and hip music that makes anyone feel young at heart.

0 comments: