Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

image not mine

Looking for seafood that satisfy your cravings? Seafood delicacies is always number one favorites among everyone! Because they are delicious, addicting, healthy to eat and full of nutrients. It's summer and everyone is calling for seafood. I believed they're always refreshing and it is food for the soul. It reminds me of my hometown, growing up my dad provide us these kind of stuff, shrimp, crabs, fish, lobster and so much more! Best way to get them is through online you can buy seafood online at a fraction of the store price locally. Plus they are delivered to your door the next shipping day! Well, when we lived in Tennessee I hardly get seafood and it's a pain because I always crave them especially lobster, it is my favorite of all! So with regards to that my partner usually buy lobster online for me to enjoy my cravings every now and then. Well, who doesn't love lobsters? they are insanely good.

So moving on, we had a great supper at the parent in-laws house last night with the entire family. Dad, mom, grandma, sisters in law, brother in law, nieces and the kiddos. We got invited for an awesome dinner, talk about seafood feast! PIL make sure to have this get together dinner that most likely happens twice a month every Friday of the week. We're all stuffed and had the best seafood dinner!

So if you love seafood? Better yet check seafood online as well because the price and quality is outstanding! They get the premium brand and guarantee to arrive to you in no time. And remember seafood are always the best idea to have this time of the season. (Wink)

0 comments: