Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

 ~Lemon Cake~

~Chocolate Oreo Cakes~

I had so much fun baking and decorating my lovely cakes as seen on the photos. I got few (suki) customers ordered my specialty cakes so even though I am quite hectic nowadays, I didn't refuse to make their requests! The very in-demand cakes flavor I have here is the chocolate Oreo flavors. They love love it and I know it's good, lol. The frosting that I use with my own secret recipe what made the cake bloody delicious. It is super creamy, velvety just perfect texture and not so sweet unlike others  all you can taste is the sugary icing! Mine is super moist inside and the frosting compliment each other.

The other specialty cake i did this week is the lemon cake with homemade lemon curd concoction filling. Well, I am just one happy baker here enjoying my hobby at the same time making extra income. Now it's time to send this lemon cake over to the girls. Wink!


1 comments:

Wow!! cake overload!! yumminess