Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I'm still in the searching and thinking process of what to give my kiddos as their past time while I'm at work. And yes, I'm still considering of music and musical instruments. My children were born in Tennessee, the home of country music, in my mind I do see my son playing a guitar on stage. And I'll be one proud a stage-mom if ever! So to make this vision a step closer to reality, it came to me to search for the best guitars. One of the options online is jose ramirez guitars from musicians friend. Accordingly, José Ramírez guitars are constructed from aged wood of the finest quality. Great care has been taken to use no wood before its time. Sounds good for a guitar company. I think I have to dig on to this!

0 comments: