Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Outback steakhouse is by far one of the best American restaurant here in our local or across the country! The steak is so delicious and perfect that is one of the reason why the husband loved this restaurant, he always get his steak which medium cooked to perfection, lol.


I always enjoy their bread in the house too! Well, who doesn't? It is so soft inside yet crunchy on the outside crust along with the house made buttery butter, yummy! 


That moment, I was craving my all time favorite appetizer the SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP with crispy chips, it is so good as always! I honestly could eat all of it if  I wanted too! Haha.


The husband's NY steak is served with fries and assortment steamed vegetables!


For me, besides the bread I love their blooming onions, most of the time we order it as our appetizer to start. However, this time thought of I just want a bit of the onions not too much. A 6 oz. steak is just right, I had them both, the onion was the toppings of my entree dish it was a perfect meal. The steak melts in my mouth and very tender juicy. I am very happy with my choices!

We're all stuffed and had a happy experienced on that weekend. 




0 comments: