Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I'm fond of cameras but I must admit this is the first time I've heard of Wildlife Camera. The name itself is intriguing and so is the looks. This type of camera is designed for the outdoors, for those who loves to take on Safari adventure maybe or explore the jungle and capture the most breath-taking sights of nature. The camera can be strap on branches of trees, it's like a camouflage that looks super cool! The nice part is that such cams aren't that expensive which I really thought because it's designed for special purposes.

0 comments: