Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Time to relax! I'm not typically a drinker of beverages or anything with alcohol it in because I have a very low tolerance of alcohol. So just a sip of wine is awesome for me, lol. However though, this Peach Bellini malt beverage is just too good to pass it. I love the flavor of it, it's like a beer-beverage with a tangy peach flavor. It has 6% alcohol content, so, after I had a bottle, I was already literally tipsy turvy, you have no idea, lol. 

Gladly though I had it at dinner time at home so nothing to worry about because I went straight to bed and sleep like a baby, lol. So anyway, if you haven't try this peach Bellini yet? better have one and for sure you will love it. Got them a pack of six at ABC wine and liquor store. Check them out!

0 comments: