Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I am so proud of this cake i made this morning. I must admit this is one of the beautiful cakes I've made. A valued costumer asked me to make her a lemon cake because her mom's favorite cake. So what i did was, i baked her a lemon cake flavor. Then i filled in with my secret filling recipe with home made lemon curd i made as well. Then after, th secret frosting recipe is assembled, lol. I bought some candy made from real lemon slices, then garnish them on top just to add extra touches. Gorgeous isn't it?

0 comments: