Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Okay so I can’t help but get excited with my newest, make-me-feel-like a master chef kitchen buddy- YouCopia’s Chef’s Edition SpiceStack. You see, every time I watch a cooking show, there are those stuff that makes a chef’s kitchen look so nice, neat and organized. But in real life, we know how messy a kitchen can become after preparing a sumptuous meal. Spilled water, fruit peelings, leftovers, spices falling over in the cupboard, are just the common thing. But talking about the latter, this is where YouCopia’s spice rack comes in. I've heard a lot of positive feedback about their products and so I gave it a try, i received a product from them to review and i am pleased. All I can say is “You Rock!” Their stacks hold store-bought spices neatly in your cabinet making everything organized and clean. It saves a lot of space, this rack can store 30 full-size or 60 half-size spice bottles. It has a smart design which allows you to lower the drawers to eye-level so you can quickly see what’s there! Just loving it! It’s a must-have for moms like me who reigns over their kitchen and a chef in their own way.


So yes, visit YouCopia today and just like me, be amazed by their kitchen friendly spice stack. They also have coffee racks for coffee lovers and something for medicines and vitamins as well. Check their latest updates and news at Facebook and follow them at Twitter as well.

 Disclaimer: Product(s) received for FREE, contents are mine 100% and I am not paid to give my honest opinion.

1 comments:

this looks like a huge time saver! Love! JHawk