Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

My body back when i used to be a size 0 definitely will show it off to my family because they always there to support me and of course my husband i promised when i get my slim body back will wear a sexy corset lingerie, lol kidding aside but seriously i am working on it and crossing my finger after 6 months from now i can share my new me. I really wanted to lose at least several pounds before the wedding of my brother in law this coming summer because husband and I included in the entourage. My goal 30lbs lighter and i hope i could accomplish that goal. Wink!

0 comments: