Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Seafood is always my favorites! Since i could remember my dad goes to the wet market and buy those yummy fishes and shellfishes. One of the delicious recipe that it's been in family tradition is the yummy goodness shrimp in butter garlic sauce. My my has the best one ever and since i am away from home now i just cook my self and taste like my mother's recipe. Delish! Very simple and basic. I bet everyone knows about this recipe!


Here's how:

1 pound of fresh shrimp (cleaned) or frozen uncooked shrimp)
3 cloves of tiny chopped garlic
3-5 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste
1tbsp soy sauce

In a skillet melt butter with the chopped garlic until fragrant. Toast the shrimp and stir. Add soy sauce, dash of salt and pepper. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes or until it sizzle the sauce.

Enjoy cooking!

0 comments: