Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I am talking about my husband's client his handyman's stuff. I noticed when i went with him yesterday at her house to take a look the custom cabinets that my husband built for her and i took some nice photos for our furniture online store pretty soon. Anyway back to the woman, when am in her house i saw that she has a good taste of all her stuff from appliances to furniture she spend a lot of money on them and i notice another thing sure she likes branded things even her cigars are la flor dominicana one of famous smoking cigars in the market. It reminds me of my grandfather he loves to smoke and he is picky too with brand he using. Oh well, even though i don't like the smell of it but i respect their beliefs about smoking thingy. Have a great night all!

0 comments: