Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

My big lab mix Brutus is a great dog. I know he would do anything to protect me if something were to happen. Dogs are a great deterrent to beak-ins as well. That said, I wouldn’t want to ever put him in the position of having to protect me or our home. That’s why I went to homeSECURITY101.com to learn more about home alarm systems. There are many different home security systems available for all budgets. You can activate something as simple as just an alarm for when you are away to putting in a system with all the bells and whistles. I don’t think it’s necessary to have security cameras installed in every room but I appreciate the peace of mind having a system would bring. I decided to set up a simple system that I can activate when I leave to go off in the case of a break-in or fire. That way I know Brutus and my belongings are safe and sound when I am not there if there ever was an emergency!

0 comments: