Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Claddagh rings are Irish rings given as a sign of friendship. It may also be used as relationship rings depending on the intention of the wearer and of the giver. The ring's distinctive design shows two hands clasping a heart with a crown on top of it. The heart represents love, the hands represents friendship, and loyalty for the crown. Irish Heart is an online shop that has the finest collection of rings, wedding bands, and other jewelries. If you're looking for a nice piece of jewel, hop by their page, you might find one. Such jewelries such as rings are really nice gift to give for those people we love aren't they? It would be so sweet to receive a friendship ring from a close friend. To remind each other you'll have each others back come what may.

Now I'm getting sad. I remember my very best friend who passed away several years ago. I miss her so much and all those wonderful times we shared together. I still get teary-eyed and choke every time I think of her.

1 comments:



Hi, I would just want to say that you have a really nice website here,
your wrtings are good, they make a spectacular read and they make a lot of sense, friendship bands
I write articles for websites as well and I go through tons of websites in search of information and i must say that yours stood out, cheers.