Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Pan de coco is so popular in our country, you can have them in every time you want, meal time or snack time with a complimentary of your favorite beverages, mine eat it with hot coffee or tea. Anyway two days ago i baked my first trial recipe using my bread maker machine for mixing the dough and kneading to avoid me of being messy! For the dough i use the pandesal recipe.


For the coconut filling: 1/2 pounds of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of water, half bag of desiccated coconut and 1tsp of vanilla extract. Baked in 400 degree for 15 minutes.

Everybody enjoy once again, my boy had 4 piece, lol. Definitely will bake some more next time.


2 comments:

waaah! kagutom, pahinge! hihi.

How are you?
Rona
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com
www.ronareviews.blogspot.com

Sure rona have some :-) I'm good thanks for asking!