Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I've always been fascinated with trade show exhibits. In my hometown, an annual fair was held to showcase the products and goods of merchants from different parts of the country. Here in TN, there's also a huge event I'm always looking forward to every year, the barbecue festival, wherein the world's most delicious barbecue comes to parade. LOL! Such exhibits, like what I've said promotes almost everything from products, to ideas, and build awareness. There are those event table covers and table top displays too. I always see them at trade fairs and job fairs. They give the much needed information regarding a promoted product and with their colorful graphics and cute presentation, sure it catches anyone's attention. Oh by the way, I really like to have one of those director chairs too. I'm quite sure they're for sale, lol! It's so cute especially when you put your name into it, feels like an actress behind the camera..haha!

Just talking about this stuff makes me wish for a trade show exhibit to come. Surely I will drool again for the many goodies available during that day.

0 comments: