Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Just wanna share my cooking again, my family loves them all and me too as well. lately I've been craving always the chicken wiglets so i made variety of cooking with it sometimes i baked them with barbecue sauce, battered them, fried them just like i did in the bottom photos along with hash potatoes for lunch! Another one is a Filipino cuisine suited pork with chayote and green bell pepper with white rice for dinner. All is good and we're stuffed! Yum yum... winks!



2 comments:

looking at the pics made me so hungry again. and ive just eaten dinner :)

hoping you can follow and link up my blog
you might want to list your blog in my blog directory page too

I love Turkısh Food :)
sohbet
sohbet odaları
muhabbet
chat