Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Sure a cat makes life fun to everyone! I used to have a cat named Dexter way before i wasn't have a kid yet. A friend gave us him, he was a stray kitten and need a home to live so husband and I didn't hesitate to adopt him. I had so much fun with him i really did treated Dexter my own baby but when i got pregnant to my oldest son, we need to give him away because he is a handful already to take care of but we're glad my brother in law took him home and we know he was more then happy there because he can roamed around outside because he is here i don't let him go outside am so paranoid if something bad happen to Dexter...lol! Well, that was couple years ago though when he get older he want to be more independent and all we know he took off with his girlfriend cat i think they got elope, haha!

0 comments: