Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

As a Filipino, I grow up using almost everything manually. What I mean is, we don't have a dishwasher back home, we don't use vacuums and floor polishers in cleaning, we use bucket and dipper in taking a bath, and so on. Now though, since I live here in the States already where everything is automatic and high tech, sometimes it makes me think how on earth can I possibly save energy and money? Being a nature lover I'd like to do my part in saving the environment. Like turn the lights off when not in use, proper disposal of garbage, and using dual flush toilets.

It is a water conservation devise, a kit that will convert your toilet into a dual flush toilet thus enhancing its performance to help you save water and money of course. Upon using it, a family with 7 members can basically save 49 gallons of water everyday or 18,000 gallons annually! That's like a huge pool isn't it? A devise like this can really make you save more, better yet it benefits our environment too. I highly recommend this for those who wants to go green, winks!

0 comments: