Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Crepes are mine and kids favorite desserts or breakfast to have! We usually go to IHOP or Bob Evans for crepes. I love the mix berries fillings to be exact. Meanwhile, kids loves their Nutella crepes so as per request this morning I made them some. 

Here is my simple recipe yet it's very delicious!

You Need: 

1 cup buttermilk pancake mix (I use the KRUSTEAZ light and fluffy)
1 cup 2% milk
2 beaten eggs
1/4 tsp lemon extract
cooking spray
1 semi-ripe banana
Nutella for filling
chocolate syrup for drizzles
confectioner sugar (optional for dashing)

How:

  • In a bowl, whisk the first 4 ingredients (pancake mix, milk, eggs and lemon extract) altogether until well blended. 
  • Heat skillet over medium to low heat then light spray it for grease. 
  • Pour 1/4 cup of batter mixture in the middle then spread it out to the skillet, cook until lightly brown on each side. 
  • Then in a serving dish, start plating with Nutella filling and form it whatever you desired. 
  • Add slice banana on top and drizzles it with Hershey's chocolate syrup and dash it with powdered sugar! 
  • Serve warm and enjoy!

6 comments:

Sweet! I want to try this - after all, Nutella is the best!

My Lordie, that looks delicious, thanks for sharing the recipe.

making crepes scares me. lol i really am scared to try making one.

Oh I want to try it! I love Nutella! :D

This looks really sinful. Hahaha. and delicious.

Yyuuummm! looks good and they sure taste good too. Nutella is kids favorite.