Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Had a wonderful weekend with family, it's all our kids on the weekend. Taken them at kids toys store and they had fun so much! Got them some toys and stuff. Then I was asked by my son if I can buy him a guitar? Well of course if it’s the beginners’ kind without the guitar power amp rack, lol! Seriously, I would gladly get him one if he wants to. I told him mom would be so happy if he learns to play an instrument especially if that’s a guitar. Taking the little man and little sister to music class, probably this coming summer. Winks!

0 comments: