Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I Had a delectable and satisfying dinner date with family on the weekend at Bono's BBQ place here in town. I must say Bonos is one of the best BBQ restaurant you can visit. Their food is fantastic, specially the serving of grilled chicken, there is a hint of a Filipino flavored which I thought they've  used a similar recipe of mix ginger, spices, teriyaki kinda way. Husband loves it so much one reason he enjoy going there! 


The cooking prep is so neat, as you walk in inside, the big grilling station welcomes you ahead. Apparently you can view the mouth-watering, delicious goodness of the meat while they are cooking. The chefs are friendly and they make sure you are enjoying your stay at the restaurant.


They have the bar as well at the front of the grilling station where you can eat, drinks and have some fun.


Fried mushrooms are the best one I've ever had from them. We love it as our starter with their home-made ranch dressing, yummy! We ordered it because the little girl can't get enough of it. It's very tasty which is crunchy outside and juicy soft inside, it just melts in your mouth as you bite the fried mushroom. The flavor is so settled and you only wanted more and more, lol.


Another favorite appetizer I got to try is their chicken wings, you can have it either spicy or just the southern style wings (naked) which was my main dish that night. Although they have variety of flavor choices from super spicy hot buffalo, to garlic butter, barbecue sauce, sweet and spicy. 



Ok, here is my plate! Southern style chicken wings with celery and ranch dressing, a side of fries okra (my favorite) and a side of french fries. I'm so stuffed and very satisfied. 

You should visit this place guys I will tell you they have the best food you ever taste!


0 comments: