Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Wine is good as long as it’s taken moderately, in fact wine has health benefits and medicinal values as well. But some people took it to the next level and became alcoholics. The sad thing is that, when you become one, it’s hard to break free from the habit. But did you know that there’s a champagne-like, sparkling beverage but without the alcohol and it’s even natural and healthy? Kristian Regale brings us their Sparkling beverage that’s non-alcoholic, all natural with 8 variants from real fruit juice, gluten and caffeine free and since it’s from Swedish origin, it has less sugar and fewer calories.

Now we got all reasons to celebrate! You know there are those happy moments and you want to open a bottle of champagne but can’t cause the kids can’t join in? With Kristian Regale, even kids can join and enjoy the bubbly and delicious beverage! I’m glad to have these 4 variants in handy- Peach, Pomegranate, Black Currant and of course Apple! I gave one to my parent-in-laws the black currant flavor and without further ado, they totally love it and can't get enough with it! I am so glad that i shared it to them because they looking for healthy and refreshing products that won't harm them you know. If you haven’t tried Kristian Regale yet, grab a bottle now and let’s drink to good health. Wink!

Moreover, I love to cook and experimenting my food every now and then. So with no hesitant I infused the sparkling juices in some of my recipes. As you can see first thing I made was my homemade pancake. I used to remember before when I got here in the US, I made pancake by scratch in the Philippines and never use the store bought pancake mix. One morning I made my husband and kids their delicious breakfast, pancakes and stuff.


In a bowl, I mix 2 cups sifted all purposed flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup whiter sugar, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 cup fresh milk and 1/2 cup Kristian Regale in Peach flavor instead of orange soda that I normally use. Then just whisk them altogether until the batter gets smooth and bubbly. Then cook it just the same as you cook your regular pancakes in a skillet or griddle. Then serve them with your favorite fruits and sides (we had scrambled eggs and hot dogs). It was delicious as always, family enjoyed their plates!

Meanwhile, another fixes I did that day was my healthy fruits smoothies. My daily routine to start my morning. I mix some fresh strawberries, a slice of banana, a handful of fresh frozen blueberries, cut pineapple, slice of apple, few grapes and few baby spinach. Instead of water for liquid, I opted it to Kristian Regale sparkling juice with couple of ice for extra taste. Love it so much!

The last one, I incorporate the sparkling juice with the Korean beef spareribs! I must say it is very good. I braised the beef using quarter a cup of the apple flavor one, we can tastes the mouth watering delicious concoction of the meat and the sauce is so tasty. The Korean beef is always my husband's favorite!

Korean Beef Recipe:

1 lbs baby beef spareribs (cut to serving pieces)
2 gloves garlic (chopped)
2tbsp soy sauce
1tsp vinegar
1/4 cup KG
1/4tsp ground pepper
pack of green peas
1 tsp cooking oil

Saute garlic until light brown. Bring the meat and stir, pour soy sauce, vinegar, KG and pepper. Cover and braised it for 10-15 minutes or until meat is brown. Toast the vegetable then stir. Let the everything marries together until the sauce is a bit of caramelized.

So, if you haven’t tried Kristian Regale yet, grab a bottle now and let’s drink to good health and ofcourse enjoy cooking with them. Wink! Like them on Facebook for more updates and tips. Follow on Twitter as well.

Disclaimer: Product(s) received for FREE, contents are mine 100% and I am not paid to give my honest opinion.

10 comments:

True.

When drank moderately, it's okay. Too much is another story! I like red wines the most though, hihi

I like a Sparkling Bubbly mommy She since I don't drink wine at all. I would taste, but not a regular drinker. If want something with a fizz I like to get Sparkling bubbly. I bet it would also be good making fish or any kind of batter with it. :)

Wine is indeed good for our health. Red wine is most known for contributing healthy stuff in our body. It's great that you were able to come up with good and delicious recipe out of wine ingredient.

ooh looks really tasty, now i'm really hungry just looking at your pics

I love this non alcoholic alternatives to wine since I am not much fan of wines.

Great dishes you came up with to use this sparkling drink!

Those reminds me of the Korean cooking wines.

My hubby drinks a glass of red everyday to help keep his cholesterol level down. I don't like anything alcoholic though so I don't drink wine. I think this would be a great alternative for me. It's low in sugar so I don't have to worry about excess calories. :-)

I'm gonna love this as it is non-alcoholic. Btw, I got hungry just by looking at your pictures! :)

I'll take note of this brand and will check if we have it in our local grocery.

Oh that looks delish. I want to try Kristian Regale.