Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


It was my first time to step inside on an Italian Bakeshop. Actually they sell all kinds of authentic Italian delicacies, pastas, sandwiches and more to mention. Main thing i noticed outside the glass wall are these cute cookies. They have quite a number of assorted cookies in the front aisle and i told my self I've got to check them out. So after we had our lunch on the next  door of this bakeshop, hubby took kids in the car meanwhile i detoured myself to see what's inside. I was excited just because i love cookies and such, lol. I had the sweetest time picking and pointing cookies to put on my cookie box. Ordered a pound of assorted cookies from ITALIA! Wink. 

0 comments: