Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Every time I hear the line above, I think of the rasta colors- red, yellow and green and the feeling of elevation, like indeed- “Every lil thing’s gonna be alright!” Then I think of the happy, Jamaican spirit which reflects very well in those famous Reggae songs. I think of the warm melodies and fun colors, instruments like guitars, Djembe, and yes cajon drum at musicians friend, lol! Now I’m feeling the groove! Might as well sit back and relax while I listen to the good-old classics. Oh and yes, makes me think of the coastline and all the fun things to do there, winks!

0 comments: