Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Besides cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, blogging, writting, pitching, facebooking, selling, chatting, posing and everything i do couponing too! Yes, been doing this since my mother in law introduce it to me way back years ago. She even gave me a coupon baggy for all the coupons I've collected and collecting every now and then. What makes it more interesting is that, I finally figured out the extreme couponing deal! I enjoy going on my trip to grocery store especially Publix and watch those numbers going down by my coupons. They have so much deals to offer, BOGO and so much more! So last night we had the trip and i save chunks of bucks as you can see in the receipt. Not really bad huh!I 

0 comments: