Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

So I’m waiting for my sister to go online, I guess she’s still sleeping. I remember when we were younger, we have these weird sleeping habits. She can’t sleep without a piece of cloth on top of her eyes while me, I just can’t go to bed without my favorite piece of cloth covering my feet. Then my brother, he’d either fall asleep without any noise whatsoever or turn on the speakers as loud as it can get. Just weird! He even used to hunt for cheap electro-voice speakers at that time, and we just don’t get his point. Those were the days, oh yeah now I’m missing our childhood. Been viewing photos here and there with my old friends too.

0 comments: