Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Gorgeous cake isn't it? I got inspired to revive my recipe of Mud cake that i used to bake on my parents wedding anniversary long time ago when i was like 21. Family loved it so much! So last Saturday i had to make some cake orders and i have some left over ingredients so i didn't waste a thing. I did a two layered chocolate with double flavored frosting a cream and ganache filling. Then the outside frosting was my specialty Oreo icing. Then for extra elaborated appeal, lol garnish it with fresh strawberries with loaded chocolate drizzled. It's really a muddy looking cake! Housemates had the best desserts that weekend.

Thinking to make another one on the baby shower that is approaching for my sister and bro in-law. i bet they would love my mud cake! Wink.

0 comments: