Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Busy weekend yours truly! Yesterday i had to bake some cakes. These time i made a delectable two (2) layered french vanilla with my secret recipe filling and frosting with fresh strawberries for the finish touch. Looks like heaven isn't it? Meanwhile, second cake i did was a strawberry cake with fresh berries, as well two layered and my chocolate ganache filling with preserves. Of course for the final touch i made my homemade frosting top it with fresh berries and chocolate ganache drizzled. They both looking good and tempting! I am totally enjoying my baking hobby right now. Tomorrow will be another busy day for me because have few orders to make. Ain't they look beautiful? different cakes different beauty! Which do you prefer? lol.

Have a wonderful weekdays ahead guys!

0 comments: