Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I am having a get together in 2 weeks time here in my house. Sister in-law and I talked about inviting mommies and kids to spend a day with us. So first we thought of having a lunch, maybe a simple lunch like spaghetti and salad. Of course we thinking about desserts and goodies. I might making my super yummy and moist chocolate cupcakes again. They loved it! It's made of moist chocolate cake recipe and i filled it with white chocolate mixture then followed with the white chocolate frosting mixture and garnish with crash Oreo. Would love also to make some pinoy finger food like lumpia or spring rolls and the famous bread that everybody loves, the pandesal bread. Just anxious of the get together and meet new friends.

0 comments: