Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Chatting with my sister back home, I heard what's happening in the hood nowadays. She said the used-to-be kids when I was there are now teenagers and that they are having like a band group. There's this abandoned house near our place and that's where they meet up and practice their songs and playing music. My sister said they're doing it really well and sounds promising. But since they're amateurs, they don't have those guitars like the epiphone riviera, and other high breed instruments. But it doesn't matter right? For as long as they practice, they might reach places and be great musicians someday. Well I bet the people in our neighborhood are enjoys listening to them, kinda like free band everyday.

0 comments: