Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

The article written by Victor Flowers

I have been broke for quite some time. I have been making some large cutbacks in my life in order to make due. The biggest problem is not telling anyone my problems. I do not want my friends to think of me differently or for them to judge me. However, I think I might be taking advantage of them a little. Since I am trying to save money, I am living on the minimum in my apartment. I keep the heat as low as I can handle, I canceled my television service and my landline. Thankfully, I have been able to watch a few shows on the internet and even programmed my friends DVR using http://www.tvbydirect.com/. I have not had a chance to tell him yet and right now I am hoping he does not notice. He has been such a wonderful friend to me and I hope I am not taking advantage of him. It is definitely a fine line I am walking on, but I hope I have not crossed it.

0 comments: