Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

There are lots of things Asians like me can be proud of, the rich culture and heritage for example. The husband too loves Asian stuff like the samurai sword, cool huh? How about those Singing Bowls? I thought it's only used for practices and traditions but nowadays it's also used for different things like music, relaxation, and even at schools to facilitate activities and student's attention. And among them, they say that the Tibetan singing bowls on the side photo are the best kind among the rest. I haven't seen one up close though, maybe if we can visit the Asian market at Florida soon, I'd try and take a look. Winks!

2 comments:

I think I've seen one of that...here in Pinas, some charm stalls are using it...if you buy their product, they put it inside that bowl to make it luckier "daw"

This comment has been removed by the author.