Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I hope you had a wonderful one. As for me well, nothing quite extraordinary. Oh except that I received a good news from the Philippines. It really made my day, can't help but smile. Anyway because am in a good mood, I plan of cleaning the carpets tomorrow, lol! A tough task actually but yea, I wanna do a little makeover in the house. Just move things here and there, change some fixtures and change the carpets. I really want to hire someone who will do the job for me. If only there's something like the Steam Team in Texas here in our place. I heard they're pretty good in this business. The number one helper in cleaning and maintenance, and other services too. Many have tried carpet cleaner rental austin, restorations, floor tile cleaning austin, repair damages services, dehumidification austin, and a lot more.

Companies who provides services like these are indeed big help for mommies like me. You know sometimes the house becomes like a mess and all you need is for someone who'll help you fix everything, lol! Am i right mommies?

Have a great day ahead, ya'all!

1 comments:

following you and joining the contest from your other blog:-)