Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

So sorry i can't put up to visit here as much as i wish to because of me so busy lately as a mother, a blogger and us an entrepreneur as if, lol! Yes! beside blogging thingy am also having another racket shall i say in short am busy buying and selling signature and fashionable purses online or front line haha! If you are interested find me in facebook you can see my merchandise there so far so good i got orders and more orders and i plan to sell them in professional kinda way you know in amazon. Oh well, Life is never been easy for me busy everyday!

0 comments: