Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Seven more days to go and my childhood friend will finally tie the knot with the man of her dreams. In my past entries, I mentioned how we chat about how they're preparing for the big day. No it isn't a fancy wedding though, but I'm sure it'll be the happiest day of their lives. Since I live thousands of miles away from them, guess I will just settle for their wedding pictures instead lol!

Now I remember when I was the bride myself. I truly felt like a queen wearing my ball gown white satin dress. Anyway, speaking of wedding dresses, did you know that you can now shop for gorgeous wedding gowns on line? You may think it's expensive but wait till you hop by at LightInTheBox. The world's leader in selling consumer goods all at wholesale prices. I tell you, they have thousands of products from clothing and apparels, electronics, health and beauty, jewelry, and so much more! And as for their wedding gowns, they have the most lovely ones! All bride-to-be should consider their website when looking for their dress, and their entourage as well. Oh I'm enjoying myself here, their products are fantastic!

To my friend, I wish you all the best! Girl, please share all the pictures as soon as you can. Winks!

0 comments: