Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Ok this week's ten on tuesday meme is all about the bad habits that you can't break!
Here's mine...

1. Going to sleep late ( can't sleep early than 11pm)
2. Waiting till the last minute to pay bills
3. Not carrying around cash
4. I Leave dirty dishes in the sink but am trying my best to do it right lately
5. Haha same here, not carrying around my cell phone with me/or answering it when it rings
6. Craving sweets
7. Speedy eating
8. Barfing hundred times a day, lol!
9. Online shopping way too much!
10. Dirt freak!

3 comments:

Yeah and that is dating a Filipina

i think im guilty with some of the thigs uv mentioned too :) lol

heheheh, dont be a stress and angry, :D bisnis dan pengalaman