Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I love this dish so much! so if whenever we wanted to get something healthy and delicious i'd always asked this Grecian chicken with rice pilafs and a side of green leafy salad with house dressing which i am crazy about also with bread sticks dip on marinara sauce... gushhh so long to described this dish hehe! An Italian restaurant here is the only one catering this ( suki na kami for them). For me it is so yummy and flavoury so no wonder my plate is spotless always won't waste a thing...Lol! I was thinking too it is really a healthy food to eat.

0 comments: