Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


So thankful for a day off today since everyone are celebrating "Thanksgiving day". I had the chance chance to slept in and play with kids in the bed. Meanwhile, we got up and thought of having some homemade donuts for breakfast! So I did made ourselves some yummy and hot fresh Thai donuts that I've learned from the restaurant I work with. These little donuts are so delectably melts in your mouth with a special house sauce for dipping. Since, I had them at the restaurant, its then my favorite to  make at home sometimes! They're not so sweet actually. Perfect for cold morning here in FL, as well sipping my hot coco with marshmallow! Life is good! Good morning!

0 comments: