Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I got a new little black dress from a generous friend and I thought it would be a nice outfit this coming Sunday for the worship meeting. Since it is plain black I want to accessories it with a bright bangle. I don’t have one, lol! But then found them at Reeds.com, a nice collection of sequin bangles in bright and lovely colors. I’m really not a bangle girl and I’m wondering myself why the sudden liking. Anyway this is still not final yet, I hope the thoughts of it go away, I’ll wait for a couple of days more, otherwise.

0 comments: