Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

While surfing the net I came across kbr-3d it’s a twin keyboard amp that musicians and leaders of a band used to make beautiful melodies. Well I remember we had this neighbor before who’s a singer and he was so passionate with playing musical instruments. He would often sing that song called Leader of the Band, and well it’s probably one of my favorite songs of all time. The song is about a person who’s been influenced with music and would like to do the same to others through songs of his own. I bet, our neighbor is one of them, a life touched by the melodies and songs.

0 comments: