Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Never get tired of fish! Saturday we're out of town with hubs for his handyman job. After a long day of work yours truly requested to go to K&S world market to grab some Filipino condiments, such as silver swan soy sauce and datu puti vinegar which are the only brands in the world that i very much like, some ligo sardines, bitter melons, long beans and etc. But the other reason i went to the market was to buy Filipino fish and so i found this familiar one, i can not imagine how expensive fish are especially this whole fish that i really like, Whew the price is so unbelievable, $35!! lol. I told myself to get next time because am way out of my budget if i get that fish, however though i still got a small size of spanish mackerel. Will definitely get some kind of this next time i go to the wet market. But, happy me still because got my pinoy stuff! Wink.

0 comments: