Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Sennheiser Headphones, I think I need one of those. The husband bought a new computer camera for me recently. He said am gonna be needing it because I constantly chat with my family back home. I must say it works really well! It's very clear and the audio is perfect! But I need another set of it because my sister has been asking for one too. They see me, but I can't see them! LOL! And the ones sold in their local store according to her are too expensive. Well, she doesn't want to spend that's why. So anyway, am sure they will love the new camera and headsets I have in mind for them. We could video chat and the kids could hear their voices. Oh family will always be the best!

0 comments: