Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I love sweaters and cardigans. I don't go for quantity though but quality. I also like those trendy looking and unique. Now that fall is here and winter is fast-approaching, I do like to add sweaters in my closet. Might as well you guys can join me in finding some pretty jackets and sweaters. Let's check out Jessica London's web-page. Actually, they specializes in plus size sweaters and other big girl's clothing. And that's the reason why I like their collection because when it comes to jackets, shrugs, ponchos, I do prefer the not so tight ones. For me it's more classy and warmer during the cold months. Anyway, I really like their purple pointed tip cardigan. It has a fly front opening design and tips pointed slightly at center which gives a dramatic effect. Gosh, it looks really nice! Would be working in the office soon too so I need this kinda attire. Oh well, that's how it is here in the States, new season means new set of get-up isn't it? How bout you ladies? Getting new sweaters as well? Enjoy your shopping if yes. Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments: